GRANTS FOR WOMEN ENTREPRENEURS
By: Pink Print Firm
As a woman entrepreneur, it can be challenging to secure funding to grow your business. However, there are many organizations and foundations that offer grant opportunities specifically for women-owned businesses.
Here At Pink Print Firm are dedicated to help women entrepreneurs obtain funding to grow their businesses. Here are some open grants for women entrepreneurs that you can apply to:
1. Amber Grant: This grant offers a $1,000 monthly grant and a $10,000 end-of-year grant to women-owned businesses. The Amber Grant has been around since 1998 and has awarded over $500,000 in grants to date. To apply, you must fill out a simple application and pay a $15 fee.
Click here to learn more: https://ambergrantsforwomen.com/
2. Eileen Fisher Grant Program: The Eileen Fisher Grant Program provides a total of $200,000 in grants annually to up to 10 women-owned businesses that promote social and environmental change. To apply, businesses must have been in operation for at least three years and have a focus on sustainability.
Click here to learn more: https://www.eileenfisher.com/grants/women-owned-businesses/
3. InnovateHER Challenge: The InnovateHER Challenge is a national competition focused on innovative products and services that impact and empower women's lives. The competition is open to both women and men and offers cash prizes to the top three winners.
Click here to learn more: https://www.sba.gov/offices/headquarters/wbo/resources/1488816
4. Cartier Women’s Initiative Award: This grant provides funding, mentoring, and networking opportunities to women entrepreneurs leading impactful businesses. The program offers financial support, as well as access to a community of fellow women entrepreneurs and business experts.
Click here to learn more: https://www.cartierwomensinitiative.com/
5. The Tory Burch Foundation Fellows Program: This fellowship offers a year-long program for women entrepreneurs, providing education, mentorship, and access to capital. The program is designed to support women in the early stages of business ownership.
Click here to learn more: https://www.toryburchfoundation.org/programs/fellows-program/
6. Women’s Business Center (WBC) Grant Program: The WBC program offers funding and resources to provide counseling, training, and other support to women entrepreneurs. This grant program is run by the U.S. Small Business Administration and provides funding to organizations that support women business owners.
Click here to learn more: https://www.sba.gov/partners/womens-business-centers/wbc-program-overview/wbc-grant-guidelines
7. Open Meadows Foundation: The Open Meadows Foundation provides grants to organizations that promote gender, racial, and economic justice. This foundation supports projects that are designed and implemented by women and girls, with a focus on social change.
Click here to learn more: http://openmeadows.org/
Securing funding is one of the most important aspects of growing a business. These grants are specifically designed to support women-owned businesses and help women entrepreneurs overcome some of the financial obstacles they face. We encourage you to take advantage of these opportunities if you need additional help Pink Print Firm offers a Grant Writing MasterClass that can help you learn how to apply and most importantly WIN grants!